Crescent Moon Rocket Carbon Fiber
Where to Buy
The Rocket Carbon Fiber was originally called the Kilo Composite.
Certified, organic, home grown carbon fiber, harvested under a Crescent Moon from wild techno trees and spun into the lightest weight snowshoes known to man, all the laws of physics are violated in the careful craftsmanship of the Rocket. Ok, the Rocket snowshoes use the latest in nanotube technology to make them stronger, lighter, and more abrasion resistant than carbon fiber alone. The carbon nanotube composite material is engineered to be many times stronger than steel but, incredibly lightweight. We can tell you the application is straight out of the NASA space program and the Rocket is bound to put your snowshoeing experience into a different orbit.
- 8" x 24"
- 2.2 lbs./pr. Direct Mount (without binding)
- 2.84 lbs./pr. with Binding
- Use with bindings or without bindings as a direct mount to athletic shoes. All hardware included
- Materials: Carbon fiber and carbon nanotube composite frame
- Traction: Aluminum 3 crampons - toe, ball, heel
- Binding: Lightweight race Single-pull-loop Binding with spring loaded cam buckles
- Racing Shoes for Men and Women
Here's what other sites are saying:
A few feet of snow is not going to get between you and running, because you have the light, fast Crescent Moon Composite Kilo Run Snowshoe, with responsive carbon composite construction, a streamlined shape, and a single-pull binding. And you run with or without the binding, thanks to its direct-to-shoe mount. In your opinion, if you hit the treadmill in winter you might as well eat hamster food, too.