Danner EXO Edge GTX Mid

I bought my Danner Exo Edge Gtx low boots in May 2008.

I bought my Danner Exo Edge Gtx low boots in May 2008. I wear them practically every day! Lots of days hikes including Algonquin Peak in the Adirondack Mts.

I am buying my next pair right now on line. Excellent!

Excellent boot. I use these in Afghanistan which has…

Use: Work
Break-in Period: 1 week
Weight: Light

Excellent boot. I use these in Afghanistan which has various terrain. Rough rocks to loose sand. Great traction, comfortable and able to breath which is a must with 120 degree temps. Always loved my Danners.

The Danner Men's EXO Edge Mid Gore-Tex offers Danner's legendary toughness and durability takes the form of a premium lightweight outdoor shoe. An all day, every day kickback shoe that performs as well as it looks. With new, innovative technology designed for lasting comfort. Gore-Tex XCR offers the same reliable waterproof protection with breathability that keeps you comfortable all day. The ExoLite platform exceeds industry durability standards in the same way as the original EXO, with out the weight.Leather/fabric plain toe upper.EVA Footbed, ExoLite outsole, and EVA midsole.TPU shank.Gore-Tex XCR offers waterproof protection with outstanding breathability.

- Campmor

Wear your Danner Men's EXO Edge GTX Mid Hiking Shoes to work, and then take off a tad early for a quick hike up Mount Si in Washington. These versatile hiking shoes feature Gore-Tex XCR waterproof liners that help your feet stay dry should you encounter typical Northwest weather. Yet these liners breathe, so your toes don't get sweaty as you push uphill. External heel stabilizers give you support, and toe covers protect your piggies when you stub them on a root or rock. High-traction outsoles help you keep your purchase on the wet ground.

Danner EXO Edge GTX Mid

The EXO Edge GTX Mid has been discontinued.

The Danner EXO Edge GTX Mid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 9, 2012 at Campmor.