Deuter Streamer 2.0

Weight 6 oz / 175 g
Size 14 in x 7.5 in x 0 in / 35 cm x 19 cm x 0 cm
Capacity 2 L

Works just like you would hope. I vacillated between…

Summary

Works just like you would hope.

Pros

• No leaks
  • No drips

I vacillated between the 2 and 3 liter reservoir, but as I mostly day hike with my nine-year-old I thought the weight of 3 liters was too much. Two liters each supplemented with bottles has been more than enough and if I had 3 liters I would carry 3 liters.

My father hates reservoirs and likes water bottles where you can get a a real mouthful and I see his point, but I hate fumbling with my pack when I can just sip on the go.

Visit Deuter's Streamer 2.0 page.

Deuter Streamer 2.0 L ReservoirDeuter Streamer 2.0 L Reservoir is a lightweight and compact alternative to the traditional water bottle. It can be easily stored in a separate compartment of your pack. Unlike most hydration systems that are made from polyurethane, streamers are made from polyethylene, which results in a taste free hydration system. Tube of the reservoir can be securely fixed to the shoulder straps. The Deuter hydration systems with their "helix valve" enable a constant flow of liquid without interrupting the flow of your sports. This top performing hydration system is available in multiple sizes. With competent hydration technology from source vagabond, it provides the best performance. Due to the special molecular properties of the bladder, this system is very hygienic and very easy to keep clean. For quenching your thirst quickly, use the Deuter Streamer 2.0 L Reservoir.

- SunnySports

The Deuter Streamer 2.0 is simply the best hydration system we have tested and used. Deuter exclusively uses top of the line Source reservoirs. Glass-like inner surface is self-cleaning. Its FDA-approved antimicrobial Grunge Guard compound prevents bacterial growth and stays free of gunk for the life of the system. Trust us, we have tried it. Taste-free technology retains that pure liquid taste, with no plastic flavor. Leak-free bite valve has twist-on twist-off shut-off to stop drainage during transport. A dirt shield keeps the muck off your mouthpiece. Wide reservoir opening makes for easy cleaning and is great for adding in ice. BPA free, so you can healthily hydrate. Don't stop to hydrate - do it on the go with any pack by just adding a Deuter Streamer 2. Volume: 2 L or 70 oz. Weight: 6 oz. Dimensions (in): 15 L x 7 W. Material: Co-extruded polyethylene. Color: Transparent

- Tahoe Mountain Sports

Streamer reservoirs are lightweight, compact, and easy to clean. Made with polyethylene, you can enjoy a taste free hydration system. Due to the special molecular properties of the bladder, this system is very hygienic and the special co-extruded tube has a glass smooth inner surface without any taste. Absolutely leak-proof.

- CampSaver.com

Deuter's Streamer 2 Liter reservoir is a great addition to your child's backpack or your child carrier. Stay hydrated on the go! Deuter exclusively uses Source reservoir systems. The Streamer reservoir by Source is a unique co-extruded PE film that provides a truly taste free reservoir. The glass-like inner surface is treated with an antimicrobial Grunge Gard compound that prevents bacterial growth.

- UpsideOver