Deuter Streamer 2.0

Weight 6 oz / 175 g
Size 14 in x 7.5 in x 0 in / 35 cm x 19 cm x 0 cm
Capacity 2 L

Works just like you would hope. I vacillated between…

Summary

Works just like you would hope.

Pros

• No leaks
  • No drips

I vacillated between the 2 and 3 liter reservoir, but as I mostly day hike with my nine-year-old I thought the weight of 3 liters was too much. Two liters each supplemented with bottles has been more than enough and if I had 3 liters I would carry 3 liters.

My father hates reservoirs and likes water bottles where you can get a a real mouthful and I see his point, but I hate fumbling with my pack when I can just sip on the go.

Visit Deuter's Streamer 2.0 page.

On Sale. Deuter Streamer 2.0 Reservoir FEATURES of the Deuter Streamer 2.0 Reservoir Polyethylene for Taste Free Reservoir and Tube Smooth Glass Like Finish Retards Microbial Growth Leak Free Manual Shut-Off Helix Bite Valve with Dirt Guard Orange Closure Clip can be Inserted to Closure System to Prop Reservoir Open for Faster Drying Silver Ion Antimicrobial Grunge-Guard Technology Detachable Hose for Easier Cleaning SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Streamer 2.0 Reservoir Volume: 70 oz / 2 liter Weight: 5 oz / 140 g Dimension: (H x W x D): 15 x 7.5 x 0in. / 39 x 19 x 0 cm Co-Extruded PE

The Deuter Streamer 2.0 is simply the best hydration system we have tested and used. Deuter exclusively uses top of the line Source reservoirs. Glass-like inner surface is self-cleaning. Its FDA-approved antimicrobial Grunge Guard compound prevents bacterial growth and stays free of gunk for the life of the system. Trust us, we have tried it. Taste-free technology retains that pure liquid taste, with no plastic flavor. Leak-free bite valve has twist-on twist-off shut-off to stop drainage during transport. A dirt shield keeps the muck off your mouthpiece. Wide reservoir opening makes for easy cleaning and is great for adding in ice. BPA free, so you can healthily hydrate. Don't stop to hydrate - do it on the go with any pack by just adding a Deuter Streamer 2. Volume: 2 L or 70 oz. Weight: 6 oz. Dimensions (in): 15 L x 7 W. Material: Co-extruded polyethylene. Color: Transparent

- Tahoe Mountain Sports

The Aquabound Shred fiberglass shaft paddle features fiberglass reinforced blades for a great value. With a little help from world champion kayaker Ken Whiting and friends, Aquabound has redesigned the Shred to complement all the changing kayaks on the market. The result is a blade shape with no flutter and lots of power. Not to mention it looks cool. The Shred fiberglass shaft comes with yellow blades and is great for kayak schools.

- RockCreek

Streamer reservoirs are lightweight, compact, and easy to clean. Made with polyethylene, you can enjoy a taste free hydration system. Due to the special molecular properties of the bladder, this system is very hygienic and the special co-extruded tube has a glass smooth inner surface without any taste. Absolutely leak-proof.

- CampSaver.com