Eddie Bauer WeatherEdge Rainfoil Jacket

Nice rain/snow shell for the price paid. Color choices…

Price Paid: Between $30-$40

Summary

Nice rain/snow shell for the price paid. Color choices were good and craftsmanship seems to be of a good quality.

Pros

• Waterproofness has held up to rain and snow
  • Paid around $30-$40 for it

Cons

• No venting zippers

I happen to stumble upon this coat in the clearance section at Eddie Bauer during the early part of winter and it was priced around $30-$40 after the additional 30% discount. I wear it over my lightweight down puffy and so far it has held up well for a Colorado winter.

It has a nice full sized hood and seems to breath decently well. I do wish it had venting zippers under the arms but at this price I can't complain too much.  The quality of this coat seems on par with my Patagonia which cost much more.

If you've owned or used an Eddie Bauer Men's WeatherEdge Rainfoil Jacket, please share your experience.

Eddie Bauer Men's WeatherEdge Rainfoil Jacket

The Eddie Bauer Men's WeatherEdge Rainfoil Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 24, 2013 at Eddie Bauer.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.