EMS Mountain Light 20

I'm a warm sleeper but this bag should not be overlooked…

I'm a warm sleeper but this bag should not be overlooked by those needing some extra insulation. It packs up nicely and regains its fluff quickly when pulled out in camp, weighs just over 2lbs, and is incredibly soft and comfortable.

I've only used it down to 35 degree temperatures so far, but not even a chill passed through me all night in this bag. It has a nice little velcro pocket inside good for storing a sleeping hat, and includes it's own compression bag and mesh storage bag.

I purchased the EMS Mountain Light 20 Degree during a sale this spring, so for the [sale] price, the weight and packability you can't do better. The 20 Degree Mountain Light doesn't seem to be available at the moment, but consider the Mountain Light 15 Degree if it's anything like the 20 Degree.

For warm sleepers, I imagine this bag will keep you toasty closer to 0 Degrees with the proper attire.

Like sleeping within a cloud. I was faithful to my…

Design: mummy
Fill: 725 down
Temperature Rating: 20

Summary

Like sleeping within a cloud. I was faithful to my old bag for way too long (a 30 degree synthetic).

I am a warm sleeper, but allow me to say that this bag is light and wonderful. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it. Good to 20 degrees or lower.

I am sure there are better (lighter or whatever) bags around, but for the money I wouldn't trade this one for 3-season use.

This is my go-to bag. An excellent purchase for the…

Design: big mummy
Fill: 750 fill down
Temperature Rating: 20 Farenheight
Weight: 2.3 lbs

This is my go-to bag. An excellent purchase for the $$ considering the weather-resistant Pertex shell and it has not leaked feathers like my previous down bag. With a silk liner, midweight undies, and a microfleece sweater, it let me sleep at an unexpected 3 (that's three!) degrees in decent enough comfort (note: I am a warm sleeper).

This is a great bag at a reasonable price. I've used…

Design: mummy
Fill: 725-fill goose down
Temperature Rating: 20 degrees F
Weight: 2lbs 2oz (long)

This is a great bag at a reasonable price. I've used it in weather down to 5 degrees F and been toasty. It packs small and puffs up quickly. It's light and versatile. A great bag-buy.

If you've owned or used an EMS Men's Mountain Light 20, please share your experience.

EMS Men's Mountain Light 20

The Men's Mountain Light 20 has been discontinued.

The EMS Men's Mountain Light 20 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 27, 2011 at EMS.

fall 2010 regular long