Evernew Stainless Steel Cookset - Small

I have had many mess kits / cook sets over the years…

I have had many mess kits / cook sets over the years but nothing like this. For me this is the most sensible setup I have used so far. I picked it up used off eBay when I saw it I thought what the heck it looks cool I'll give it a try and I'm glad I did.

The stainless steel is heaver than aluminum and titanium and more durable than aluminum but less durable than aluminum. The price is a factor too. It falls between the two in the price range.

So with all that being said, this cook set is the best I have used so far, it also is the home for my Trangia alcohol stove & wind screen. Now I wish I could find a cup or mug that would fit in my kit too.

All in all this is a very very good set to have and I will be using it until I find something better. I am giving it a 4.5 because it does not have a cup as part of the set.

The space-saving, Evernew® six-piece stainless-steel cookset stores compactly to save room in your pack. Set includes two lidded pots, frypan and nylon stuff sack. Large pot holds 27 fl. oz., small pot holds 18 fl. oz. and the 5.5-inch frypan holds 16.5 fl. oz. Stainless-steel heats evenly. Pots and pan feature plastic-coated, folding handles for safe handling while cooking; lids have heat-resistant plastic knobs. Frypan has a non-stick coating for easy clean-up. Overstock.

Evernew Stainless Steel Cookset - Small

The Stainless Steel Cookset - Small has been discontinued.

The Evernew Stainless Steel Cookset - Small is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 3, 2007 at REI.

If you're looking for a new pot/pan, check out the best reviewed current models.