Evernew Stainless Steel Cookset - Small

I have had many mess kits / cook sets over the years…

I have had many mess kits / cook sets over the years but nothing like this. For me this is the most sensible setup I have used so far. I picked it up used off eBay when I saw it I thought what the heck it looks cool I'll give it a try and I'm glad I did.

The stainless steel is heaver than aluminum and titanium and more durable than aluminum but less durable than aluminum. The price is a factor too. It falls between the two in the price range.

So with all that being said, this cook set is the best I have used so far, it also is the home for my Trangia alcohol stove & wind screen. Now I wish I could find a cup or mug that would fit in my kit too.

All in all this is a very very good set to have and I will be using it until I find something better. I am giving it a 4.5 because it does not have a cup as part of the set.

Evernew Stainless Steel Cookset - Small

The Stainless Steel Cookset - Small has been discontinued.

The Evernew Stainless Steel Cookset - Small is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 3, 2007 at REI.

If you're looking for a new pot/pan, check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review