Evernew Ti Mug 400

I like this mug a lot - it's lightweight, strong,…

I like this mug a lot - it's lightweight, strong, and is the perfect size for a cup of Crystal Light or Tang as well as for hot drinks like tea or coffee.

What's more you can use it quite effectively to heat water directly so you can make a drink for one right in the cup.

I drink a lot and make coffee and tea (and even hot Tang) directly in the cup on top of either my MSR pocket rocket or on longer trips on top of my Jetboil GCS pot holder (but it only just! fits here though).

The other advantage of the 100% titanium is that you can set the cup down near hot coals in a campfire with the handle away from the heat to keep a drink warm pretty much indefinitely.

I have actually recently just bought another Evernew titanium mug - note there is now a versions with 2 folding handles with silicone tube covers - this addresses a concern that the original version is not as packable as it could be due to the fixed handle - I have usually just attached mine on the outside of my pack.

I have also marked my cup with a 1 cup measuring line - I wish it came with a measuring scale embossed/engraved on the inside of the cup.

Overall I love it and never leave home without it.

Alan

If you've owned or used an Evernew Ti Mug 400, please share your experience.