Evernew Ti Non-Stick DX3 Pot Set

The Evernew Ti Non-Stick DX3 Pot Set is an extremely…

Summary

The Evernew Ti Non-Stick DX3 Pot Set is an extremely light and durable cookset with a non-stick surface. This cookset is made specifically for those backpacker who want to lighten their load without sacrificing volume and durability.

Pros

• Titanium
  • Non-stick
  • Insulated handles

Cons

• Price

I bought this as a replacement for my Mini Trangia pot/pan set. I got the 0.9 liter size. Could not have made a better buy.

I wanted a non-stick surface for easy cooking and cleaning that wasn't teflon. This fits the bill. Both pot and pan is a silicon ceramic coating that is more durable than teflon and won't peel off with continued use. You'll still want to use non-metallic utensils. The handles are very sturdy and have a heat resistant coating that works very well. It also comes with its own stuff sack (not mesh, yea!)

This is the pot set I will be using this summer when hiking with the wife, so it does meet the needs of two people on the trail. It is the only cookset we need, even though the wife still wants to carry her GSI Halulite Kettle (she loves that thing).

I looked at and reviewed many different pot/pan combinations and found this the best to meet my needs. My Mini Trangia pot stand and burner nests neatly inside the pot with plenty of room to spare. I also carry a windscreen and utensils inside with enough room for a small bottle of fuel.

I have used it several times out on day hikes and I got to tell you I love this cookset, once I got past the price.

Visit Evernew's Ti Non-Stick DX3 Pot Set page.

Ultralight titanium pots with silicon ceramic non-stick coating. Insulated handle with heat resistant silicon. Includes nylon stuff sack.

- Mountains Plus

Fry and boil your way along the trail with the Evernew Titanium Non-Stick DX3 Pot Set w/ Handle/Frying Pan Lid. Cook bacon or fresh trout with the DX3as silicon ceramic non-stick coating that makes cleaning easy and less water consuming. The medium-sized pot features a pour spout for easy non-spill soup distribution, and both pieces include silicon insulated handles to prevent burns. The pan functions as a lid for the pot and the combined kit easily stows in a nylon stuff sack to keep the grease off your backpack.