ExOfficio Amphi Capri

I am 5'1" and often have my pants shortened. I purchased…

Price Paid: around $50

I am 5'1" and often have my pants shortened. I purchased these to wear as full length pants. They are perfect. I have had them for a year or two and traveled with them for six weeks in Europe last fall. I typically wear a size 6 or 8 and find the S to be comfortable and quite generous in size. I wish they were available in black. Because I am wearing these as full length pants, the knee vents are not quite in the right place. But, it really does not matter and does not impact their appearance negatively. The pants are nicely tailored and of excellent quality.

Wear the Ex Officio Women's Amphi Capri when you backpack through Europe or camp in the mountains. Ex Officio made these capri pants from quick-drying nylon that's coated with Teflon. Spill your drink in your lap, and these capris will come clean. Plus, they repel water in case you get caught in light precipitation, and they're wrinkle-resistant in case they get mashed in your backpack. Panels at the knees enable you to move easily without bunching or binding. A security pocket gives you a spot to stash cash or travel documents.

- Backcountry Outlet

ExOfficio Amphi Capri

The Amphi Capri has been discontinued.

The ExOfficio Amphi Capri is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 13, 2009 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new hiking pant, check out the best reviewed current models.