ExOfficio GeoTrek'r Long-Sleeve Shirt

If you only have room to bring along one extra shirt…

Summary

If you only have room to bring along one extra shirt — or can only wear one shirt to begin with — no matter where it is you are going, this is the one to bring. Nice looking enough to wear on the town, and rugged enough for days on the trail.

Pros

• Good ventilation
  • Comfortable to wear under a pack
  • No wrinkles
  • Good buttons

This is the purchase that I am most proud of over the past six months. The shirt feels, looks, and is of excellent quality all around. Of course, ExOfficio is known for their great construction of undergarments, and this shirt is made with that same kind of mentality.

Once you get one shirt, you'll be tempted to trade out all your other shirts for them. I wear mine several times a week and it doesn't begin to smell bad at all.

One of the things that I look for when I'm buying a button down is how well the buttons are sewn on, and these pass and exceed my expectations. You wont have to be worrying about any loose buttons falling off on the trail. It's also very durable fabric. I've had my snag on door ways and tree limbs alike, and it hasn't received any damage.

All in all, a very good buy for the price.