ExOfficio Give-N-Go Lacy Full Cut Brief

This product lives up to the claims ExOfficio makes…

Summary

This product lives up to the claims ExOfficio makes of their undergarments. Quick dry, light, durable, comfortable, "no stink". They are great travel gear that live up to everyday use.

Pros

• Reasonably quick dry
  • True to size
  • Does not hold odor

Cons

• Inner waist band has pilled

I wanted durable, comfortable, quick dry undergarments for my summer pursuits — an 18-day trip to Africa and Europe, 70 mile long backpack trip, plus other summer hiking, backpacking, and biking trips.

After much reading and research, I landed on ExOfficio.  It was a very good choice.

The fit is very true to size. I like how the fabric moves and stretches with me without strangling circulation. One in the three pair got slightly stretched and will "stick" to me until I can get the pair set right on my body. The other two do not do that. I have never had friction, tightness, gapping, or discomfort of any kind. The only reason I rated 4/5 stars is because of the waist band pilling.

The moisture wicking material works very well. I never felt sticky in the African heat, nor sweaty on any hiking or biking excursion.  I have not any other undergarment perform as well under heavy use.

I found Dr. Bronner's did a fine job of washing "the day" off of the briefs. They always dried overnight.  Squeezing (not wringing)  the garments quite dry hurried the process along.

On returning home and wearing my professional garments, I found myself reaching for these briefs as I liked how the fit under my trousers.

One nitpick is in how the inner waist band has pilled after many washings. It has not affected the comfort of the waist band, but I am not sure how it will affect long term durability. Another minor issue is that the white pair has greyed significantly through the hand washing process, and did not whiten when washed in the regular laundry.  Other than these nit-picks, the briefs look and act solid. They perform as well now as they did hundreds of miles and many washings later. I also try not to put these in the dryer.

These garments have worked quite hard over the last several months. Hand washing, travel, heat, biking, hiking, backpacking, daily use — these have taken all the torture I have thrown at them.

Not only would I buy these again, I am prepared to purchase more soon.

On Sale. ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Lacy Full Cut Brief SPECIFICATIONS of the ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Lacy Full Cut Brief Give-N-Go Stretch: 94% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex Form fit

Don?t let appearances fool you. The women's ExOffico Give-N-Go Lacy Full Cut Brief only looks sweet and innocent-until it?s time to perform. Designed with all the features of our Give-N-Go travel underwear, the Lacy goes everywhere, does everything and looks great doing it. Just toss your Lacys in the laundry or wash them in a sink. Within hours you will have a fresh, dry, cute pair of underwear.

- RockCreek

Ex Officio Women's Give-N-Go Lacy Full Cut Brief - Closeout - Flat elastic binding and a heat transfer logo for your comfort, Extremely quick-drying so you can wash on the go and pack fewer pairs, Treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to control odor-causing bacteria, Lightweight and extremely packable.

- Massey's Outfitters

When you're trying to catch a cab in Brazil, you don't want to be dealing with sweaty undies. The Ex Officio Give-N-Go Lacy Full-Cut Briefs wick moisture away from your skin so you feel fresh. They also dry quickly, which is a definite benefit when your washing machine is a sink or a Nalgene bottle, and Ex Officio treated them with Aegis Microbe Shield to control odor-causing bacteria.

With an excellent fit and easy stretch that's great for traveling, you may find the ExOfficio Give-N-Go(R) Lacy(TM) full-cut briefs are the only briefs you'll want to wear. Made from a blend of nylon and spandex, the ExOfficio Give-N-Go Lacy full-cut briefs dry very quickly and are highly breathable. AEGIS Microbe Shield(R) antimicrobial treatment helps control odors. Stretchy lace waistband offers a comfortable fit.