Fenix TK40

Dimensions 208mm (length) x 62mm (diameter)
Weight 284 grams (excluding batteries)

I bought this flashlight for the 630 lumen output,…

I bought this flashlight for the 630 lumen output, it has has good durability construction with a perfect light beam that is far and wide. The Fenix TK40 uses four or eight AA batteries or rechargables, that is a little heavy in the hand. Only a small sacrifice for a flashlight brighter than most car headlights.

I've used it at the beach with my friends during the raining season late at night. We couldn't see the muddy cliff in front of us until I turn it on, my friend was amazed by how much light comes out of this Fenix flashlight. Then we saw it was too dangerous for us to go down towards the shore. One of the ships off the coast was 3.5 miles away from us in low visiblity and kept flashing us with his light every time I turned on my TK40 flashight. We didn't even see him way out there till he shined his light.

This is my best led torch I own for the money, and 12 months later I am still using the same batteries when I bought it. Don't leave the batteries in too long, they leak after a week and a half. Using AA batteries is more cost effective and easier to find.

If you're looking for the best bang for your buck Fenix flashlights are way to go. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a real fashlight.

This light adjusts from candle mode to 630 Lumens.

This light adjusts from candle mode to 630 Lumens. It will run for hundreds of hours on low. It also runs on AA batteries. You can use rechargables, keep lithiums on hand for emergencies and find AAs easily in a pinch. I bought mine at SunflowerAmmo.com.

Cree MC-E LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours. Two modes with 8 types of output: 4 types of primary output: Turbo (630 Lumens, 2Hrs) ->Low (13 Lumens, 150Hrs) ->Mid (93 Lumens, 20Hrs)->High (277 Lumens, 6.8Hrs); 4 types of strobe mode: Strobe->Slow flash->SOS->Fast flash. Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness.

Uses eight 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH) batteries (4 AA batteries is available in emergency). Made from durable aircraft-grade aluminum, Durable Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard, Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating, Push-button tailcap switch, Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle.

Included accessories: shoulder strap,two spare o-rings, and a rubber switch boot

Fenix TK40

The Fenix TK40 is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new flashlight, check out the best reviewed current models.