After having owned 3 pairs of GoLite SunDragons, I…

Weight: 19 ounces per shoe
Price Paid: 0.00

After having owned 3 pairs of GoLite SunDragons, I took advantage of the lifetime warranty on one of those pairs and GoLite gave me a new pair of shoes of my choice. I chose a pair of Size 13 (they don't go any larger than that) of the Force running shoes.

Pros:

The look nice, better upper materials, better sole materials

Cons:

The interior has an interior "cup" that is part of the lacing system. It is designed to hold your foot in place so GoLite claims. The minute I put these on they were so uncomfortable that I wound up cutting this cup material out. The thickness of the two pieces equaled an 1/8th of an inch and that is a lot to be placing on the sides of your feet.

The shoes are sized now much differently than the old SunDragons. The sizes run small.

The fabric near the end of the tongue and laces, beginning at the toe box is very stiff and "sunk in" which then in turn rubs on the top of your foot.

I can't even wear these shoes because they fit so poorly. I am considering taking them to a cobbler to see about stretching them out so maybe I can utilize them.