GoLite Rush

The Rush is the smallest of three fast-and-light packs in GoLite’s Adrenaline Series (not just light, fast and light). The Adrenaline packs (Rush, VO24, and Lite-Speed) are designed for performance during fast-and-light sports like adventure racing and ultra-marathons, but with broad functionality. All are 3-liter hydration-compatible.

The Rush is designed for ultra marathons and sprint adventure races, day hiking, trail running, mountain biking, and peak bagging. It features an adjustable webbing hip belt, two bellowed mesh pockets with zipper closures, drain holes, load control straps, tow loop/light clip, reflective hydration tube guides on the shoulder straps, watertight zipper on main compartment, whistle on the adjustable sternum strap, rear bungee cord web with cord lock and hook to secure and attach gear, large front mesh pocket, haul loop, mesh back panel for breathability, and two angled side mesh pockets.

men's
Use ultra marathons and sprint adventure races, day hiking, trail running, mountain biking, peak bagging
Women’s available in Small and Medium
- Capacity 1000 cu in
- Weight 1 lb 3 oz (540 g
Men’s available in Medium and Large
- Capacity 1100 cu in
- Weight 1 lb 5 oz (600 g)

The bag's quality exceeded my expectations. Extremely…

The bag's quality exceeded my expectations. Extremely light. When I purchased the bag I was worried I would not be able to get all of my daypack items into it, I was wrong. Perfect size for a day pack.

The only issue is with the cupholders on the sides. They barely hold 32oz nalgene bottles. They do hold them, but they are very tight. It has really great pockets up front on the waste clip arms that holds flashlight, knife, or any other small items even snacks. Has a 3 liter water bladder pocket.

Overall I am pleased with the bag.

GoLite Rush

$70.00 (men's)

The GoLite Rush is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 29, 2014 at Mountains Plus.

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.