Granite Gear Pack Stuffer

This makes life in my Vapor Trail great! I imagine…

Summary

This makes life in my Vapor Trail great! I imagine the shape would fit most GG packs and a ton of others. It stores food, clothes, tent and misc. gear equally well. Lightweight and durable, I got the small halfway through my thru-hike and wished I had started with it.

Pros

• Ideal shape
  • Lightweight and strong
  • Water resistant
  • Good zipper

I got the small Pack Stuffer halfway through my 2012 PCT thru-hike and immediately wished I had carried it from the beginning. I use a Granite Gear Vapor Trail, which I also love and, like advertized, the Pack Stuffer fits perfectly anywhere in my pack.

I used it mostly for food and it held four days worth fairly comfortably. When not hiking I put my tent in it (Big Agnes Fly Creek 2) sans poles, and there is room to spare. It has held up extremely well even after three months of daily, thru-hike use.

One could bear hang it easily I imagine thanks to the loops. I never used it while I was carrying a bear can, but only because I was beyond the Sierras, I imagine it would work fine either above or below the can.

If you've owned or used a Granite Gear Pack Stuffer, please share your experience.