Helly Hansen L/S Crew

For both the crew top and fly pants, I prefer the…

For both the crew top and fly pants, I prefer the HH Lifa to other baselayers because it is polypropylene and not polyester. My most extreme use for it is playing cold weather ultimate - continuous running in nearly freezing weather and wind and rain. It seems to keep me warmer and drier than the Patagonia or Underarmour equivalents I've tried. I also use it as a baselayer for wading while fly fishing, and as an extra layer to carry for hiking. It is lightweight and packs tightly, so it is a good combination if you might encounter unexpected cold wind or cold.

I love this HH base layer, really comfy and great…

I love this HH base layer, really comfy and great to were under almost anything. Great fitted wear.

I'v had mine for 12 weeks and I use them at work as a bass layer, because my job is easy and I don't ever sweat I can make 1 top last 3 days without smelling. And they dry after washing within seconds.

They're the best.

If you've owned or used a Helly Hansen L/S Crew, please share your experience.

Helly Hansen L/S Crew

The L/S Crew has been discontinued.

The Helly Hansen L/S Crew is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 27, 2012 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new base layer top, check out the best reviewed current models.