Helly Hansen L/S Crew

I love this HH base layer, really comfy and great…

I love this HH base layer, really comfy and great to were under almost anything. Great fitted wear.

I'v had mine for 12 weeks and I use them at work as a bass layer, because my job is easy and I don't ever sweat I can make 1 top last 3 days without smelling. And they dry after washing within seconds.

They're the best.

For both the crew top and fly pants, I prefer the…

For both the crew top and fly pants, I prefer the HH Lifa to other baselayers because it is polypropylene and not polyester. My most extreme use for it is playing cold weather ultimate - continuous running in nearly freezing weather and wind and rain. It seems to keep me warmer and drier than the Patagonia or Underarmour equivalents I've tried. I also use it as a baselayer for wading while fly fishing, and as an extra layer to carry for hiking. It is lightweight and packs tightly, so it is a good combination if you might encounter unexpected cold wind or cold.

Description of Helly Hansen Long Sleeve CrewHelly Hansens classic crew design offered with a new twist on the icon LIFA stripes. Offering durable, technical fabrics that keep you warmer, drier and more comfortable across a range of conditions.

- US Outdoor Store refers to the men's version

Wear the Helly Hansen Men's Crew Long-Sleeve T-Shirt as a base layer when you skin up a ridge for turns or alone for trail run in cold weather. This crewneck shirt wicks perspiration and dries quickly, so you stay dry too. It also resists microbes, so you can go a day without washing it and not smell.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the men's version

Helly Hansen L/S Crew

The L/S Crew has been discontinued.

The Helly Hansen L/S Crew is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 27, 2012 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new base layer top, check out the best reviewed current models.