Helly Hansen New Packable Jacket

I bought this jacket on sale at the beginning of last…

Fabric: Nylon
Fill: None

I bought this jacket on sale at the beginning of last year. I've brought it on every hike I've done since. It's great, really light and compact when in the pack. The hood functions well and the straps to tighten the cuffs are a great design. When I go winter hiking I wear this as my shell and fleeces underneath instead of a big jacket, because this allows for layering. I would buy this or one like it again if I lost it. Great jacket.

Stash the waterproof breathable Helly Hansen Men's New Packable Jacket in your backpack just in case the weather turns wet on your backcountry adventure. As its name suggests, the New Packable Jacket packs easily and doesn't take up a ton of space in your bag. Helly Hansen made this jacket waterproof with its Helly Tech three-layer system, so you stay dry if the clouds decide to let loose on your jaunt into the mountains. Pull up the full-time hood to protect your head if the rain turns to cats and dogs.

Helly Hansen New Packable Jacket

The New Packable Jacket has been discontinued.

The Helly Hansen New Packable Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 2, 2007 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.