Helly Hansen Stripe T

I sometimes joke that I would replace all of my t-shirts…

Fabric: Polypropelene
Price Paid: Pro-Deal

I sometimes joke that I would replace all of my t-shirts and undershirts with white HHDry Stripe T's. Every once in a while I wonder if I'm really joking.

As a cyclist primarily, I live my life in baselayers, and this is the most comfortable, most durable, most long-lasting, best performing baselayer for the greatest range of conditions out there. And it's a lot cheaper than most of the other stuff out there that doesn't work as well.

This is a must have. Working in a shop, we get reps who leave a lot of stuff for us to try on, and I always come back to my HH baselayers. Always.

Visit Helly Hansen's Stripe T page.

How do you stay dry, cool, and completely comfortable during those rigorous activities you just can't get enough of in the summer' Pull the Helly Hansen Men's Stripe Short-Sleeve T-Shirt over your shapely, winterized torso and watch the pounds turn into sweat. And don't worry about sweating like a pig either; the LIFA Stay Dry technology fabric pulls it away from your skin so it can take a ride on the evaporation train.

On Sale. Helly Hansen Men's HH Dry Stripe T FEATURES of the Helly Hansen Men's HH Dry Stripe T Lifa Stay Dry Technology Flat lock stitching Low bulk cuffs SPECIFICATIONS of the Helly Hansen Men's HH Dry Stripe T 100% Polypropylene This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

CLOSEOUTS . Worn as a base layer or by itself on warm days, Helly Hansen's HH Dry Stripe t-shirt provides cool comfort with two-layer moisture-wickng LIFAand#174; fabric. Available Colors: BLACK. Sizes: S, M, L, XL.

- Sierra Trading Post

A classic design in a short sleeve T, the Helly Hansen Stripe T Shirt for Men provides comfort and dryness all year long.

- Altrec Outdoors