Indigo G-String

Yes, I bought three of these in 2005. Love them! People…

Yes, I bought three of these in 2005. Love them!

People kept borrowing them. I was down to two, then one, and now I have none. I really wish these would be available again!

jkatherine

There's one on ebay. Search for Indigo Lariat.

1 year ago

I was given the Indigo G-string as a gift a couple…

Design: n/a
Size: n/a
Number of Pockets: n/a
Max. Load Carried: 1 pair of skis, 161 cm
Height of Owner: 5'2"

I was given the Indigo G-string as a gift a couple years ago and think it's fabulous! I use it to hike up Highlands Bowl (a 12,200'+ peak at Aspen Highlands, Colorado) because it is a lightweight, quick and easy way to carry my skis on my back, freeing my hands up to use my ski poles for balance, and eliminating the need for a heavy backpack.

Unfortunately, our local retail shop that used to carry this product told me that the company discontinued it! I would really like to buy more, for myself (as a back-up) and for gifts, so if ANYONE has some, or knows where I can buy them, PLEASE let me know! I really hate it when a great product is no longer available.

jkatherine

There's one on ebay. Search for Indigo Lariat.

1 year ago

Slip the Indigo Designs G-String on when feeling a little risky.

- Backcountry Outlet

Sometimes the only way to get to the powder is to hike. The G-String carries your skis or board on your back and nothing more. Fits in your pocket while skiing and riding the chairs. If you choose to wear it while skiing, the G-String is like wearing nothing at all (umm...that sounds a little weird, doesn't it?). Weighs only 7 ounces. Lightweight, high tenacity nylon construction. Lariat Ski Strap vertically carries any skis or snowboard. Padded shoulder straps. Webbing waist belt. Hypalon edge guard.

- EMS

Indigo G-String

The Indigo G-String is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 15, 2006 at Backcountry Outlet.

If you're looking for a new sling/strap, check out the best reviewed current models.