Yes, I bought three of these in 2005. Love them! People…

Yes, I bought three of these in 2005. Love them!

People kept borrowing them. I was down to two, then one, and now I have none. I really wish these would be available again!

jkatherine

There's one on ebay. Search for Indigo Lariat.

I was given the Indigo G-string as a gift a couple…

Design: n/a
Size: n/a
Number of Pockets: n/a
Max. Load Carried: 1 pair of skis, 161 cm
Height of Owner: 5'2"

I was given the Indigo G-string as a gift a couple years ago and think it's fabulous! I use it to hike up Highlands Bowl (a 12,200'+ peak at Aspen Highlands, Colorado) because it is a lightweight, quick and easy way to carry my skis on my back, freeing my hands up to use my ski poles for balance, and eliminating the need for a heavy backpack.

Unfortunately, our local retail shop that used to carry this product told me that the company discontinued it! I would really like to buy more, for myself (as a back-up) and for gifts, so if ANYONE has some, or knows where I can buy them, PLEASE let me know! I really hate it when a great product is no longer available.

jkatherine

There's one on ebay. Search for Indigo Lariat.