Innate Commercial Drive Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle 12oz

My sister just bought this for me for Xmas. The sipping…

My sister just bought this for me for Xmas. The sipping function doesn't work because very little liquid is dispersed through the holes (one main and two smaller holes). There was a piece of plastic plugging the main hole, but even after I removed that it still doesn't work - although the main hole at least looks like it is big enough for liquid to be dispersed through it.

This is the latest (for me) in a fairly lengthy list of outdoor recreation items made in China by reputable companies that has serious design flaws. This is a trend I have noticed in recent years.

I might have got a lemon, but if you can't test it don't buy it.

Stoked in Revy

I have this vacuum bottle, and my only complaint is that it keeps liquids hot for too long! My kids use this bottle, and we have never had any complaints about sipping function. My favourite part of this bottle is the story behind the product, ethically made products manufactured in factories that celebrate the highest in social compliance and worker safety. Not every product made in China is junk... I give this vacuum bottle 5 stars!

1 year ago
If you've owned or used an Innate Commercial Drive Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle 12oz, please share your experience.

Innate Commercial Drive Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle 12oz

The Commercial Drive Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle 12oz has been discontinued.

The Innate Commercial Drive Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle 12oz is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 5, 2009 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new thermos, check out the best reviewed current models.