Innate Kaze Modular Vacuum Bottle
340 g / 12 oz
425 ml / 13.5 fl oz
The very popular Kaze modular vacuum bottle is a great example of clean design with common sense features. Use it as a travel mug with the sipping collar screwed on, or remove the modular handle and use it as a slim vacuum bottle.
- Double wall vacuum construction made with premium type 304, 18/8 stainless steel.
- Keeps liquids warm or cool up to eight hours: pretreat with hot or cold water for best results.
- Clever push-button thermal stopper gives “one touch” conversion to allow drinking while stopper is screwed in place.
- Proprietary modular handle fits V2 collar: May be used as a travel mug when sipping collar and stopper are screwed firmly in place, but converts to a slim cylinder for packing.
- Unique screw-on modular sipping collar has tapered mouth area to keep fluids “on track”.
- Lined drinking-cup lid allows use as a conventional vacuum flask.
- Clipping hole in modular handle accepts Innate Retainer Clip. Ideal for clipping off to a pack strap or stroller handle.
Here's what other sites are saying:
A great example of clean design with common sense features, the Innate Kaze modular vacuum bottle starts off as a travel mug, but easily converts to a slim bottle with the removal of the modular handle. . . . Double wall vacuum construction made with premium type 304, 18/8 stainless steel keeps liquids hot up to eight hours or cold up to 16 hours. Clever push-button thermal stopper gives "one touch" conversion to allow drinking while stopper is screwed in place. Proprietary modular handle fits V2 collar for use as a travel mug when sipping collar and stopper are screwed firmly in place; quickly converts to a slim cylinder for easy packing. Unique screw-on modular sipping collar has tapered mouth area to keep fluids "on track". Lined drinking-cup lid allows use as a conventional vacuum flask. Clipping hole in modular handle accepts Innate Retainer Clip (not included), ideal for clipping off to a pack strap or stroller handle. Note: the modular handle should not be used without sipping collar in place. Phthalate- and BPA-free. Capacity: 13.5 fl. oz. (425 mL)
So you forgot to drink your hot cocoa with marshmallows - but it'll still be warm if you used Innate's Kaze Modular Vacuum Bottle, a light, vacuum-insulated steel bottle that keeps your drink warm for up to 8 hours. This modular design has a detachable collar and handle and the cap doubles as a drinking cup.
- Mountain Gear
The Innate Kaze Modular stainless-steel vacuum tumbler is made of premium stainless steel and features a modular handle that can be removed to create a pack-friendly cylinder that's great for travel. Double-wall vacuum construction is made with premium stainless steel that is BPA free. Tumbler keeps liquids warm up to 10 hrs.; for best results, preheat the tumbler with hot water before filling with your favorite beverage. Modular design permits all Innate V2 lids (sold separately) to be interchanged, allowing you to use the bottle how you want to during cold winter months or hot summer days. Modular handle provides convenient sipping while in the car or at work, but can easily be removed to create a slim cylinder for travel. Press the push-button thermal stopper to grab a quick drink while on the go. Screw-on modular sipping collar is shaped so liquids flow easily from mug to mouth. Screw-on lid doubles as a drinking cup. Sipping collar, handle, thermal stopper and drinking-cup lid can all be removed.