I/O Merino Signature Capri

Warning: the silky smooth feel of superfine merino is highly addictive; once youave tried the I/O Bio Merino Womenas Signature Capri Pant, you may not want to wear anything else. The pantas luxurious French terry with looped backing and smooth exterior provides unmatched moisture management and personal climate control. A touch of elastane endows the Signature Capri with great stretch and shape retention and permits great freedom of movement. Pull them on and be prepared to get hooked.

All the performance of wool comes in a chic and stylish package with the I/O Bio Merino Women's Signature Capri. Incredibly versatile and luxurious, these capri pants are perfect for a variety of workouts and activities. Moisture wicking and anti-microbial, the I/O Bio Merino Signature Capris for women will keep you dry and comfortable while you're working (or playing) hard.

- Altrec Outdoors

I/O Merino Signature Capri

The I/O Merino Signature Capri is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 27, 2011 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new performance pant/tight, check out the best reviewed current models.