I love this bag. I was a little nervous about getting…

Design: Front & Top Loading Internal
Size: 16-19" torso
Number of Pockets: 2 hood, 1 front, 2 side, 2 waist, 2 H2O holders
Max. Load Carried: 25lbs
Height of Owner: 5'6"

I love this bag. I was a little nervous about getting it because it isn't "name-brand" and I was unfamiliar with their products but I was surprised to discover that it is just as comfortable as the Gregory Jade 60 I was looking at!

It lacks a sleeping bag compartment but a compression sack fixes that issue, and I like the detachable hood (get rid of excess weight!) but I wish it converted into a waist pack.

The bag has a sweet suspension system and a ventilation system that is just as awesome as the Gregory. It even has the same lumbar support! It's very adjustable which is great, and the front loading makes getting your gear out a breeze.

I can't give it five starts only because it's a little heavy, 6lbs, but when it comes to comfort it sure comes through!