This backpack child carrier has served us very well.

This backpack child carrier has served us very well. Our daughter is now 3 years old and it has safely carried her to the Poucupine Mountains, Pictured Rock National Lakeshore and numerous other beautiful places here in Michigan.

When she was 22 months old I fell on a wet rock creek bed and landed on top of her. We were miles from help and as I saw the look of terror on my wife's face I got up as quickly as possible to check on my daughter. I weigh 200 lbs and all of my weight fell on the pack and on her. SHE DID NOT HAVE A SCRATCH! We were both shaken up and the stand hinge was broken and the leg bent, but she was fine!!! To top it off I called Kelty to thank them and they said to ship it back to them and they would fix it for free!!!

This backpack is the best and so is Kelty.