Kelty Bora 5

If you want a warm bag, this is the one. I slept in…

Design: mummy
Temperature Rating: 5

If you want a warm bag, this is the one. I slept in it during a winter trip to Mt Audubon here in Colo. It was 0 degrees out and I was as warm as can be. The only downside I have with this bag it like many, it does not have much room.

I have since moved to Big Agnes because I am a warm sleeper and like to roll over.

CLOSEOUTS . Mummy style sleeping bag from Kelty stays warm even when wet. Polarguard®'s highest grade HV insulation is named thus for its hollow, "high void" continuous-filament fibers that loft for maximum heat and won't separate, clump or form cold spots. Zipper: Right Rated to: 5°F Fits to: 6' Size: 31x80" Shoulder girth: 62" Weight: 4 lb. Stuff size: 11x21" Fabric: Nylon shell with polyester lining Insulation: Polarguard® HV Fill weight: 45 oz. CLOSEOUTS . China.

- Sierra Trading Post

Kelty Bora 5

The Bora 5 has been discontinued.

The Kelty Bora 5 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 20, 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.