Kelty Jaunt

Capacity 750 cu in / 12 L
Width 12 in / 30 cm
Length 12 in / 30 cm
Height 6.5 in / 16 cm

The only places that I've ever seen these bags for…

The only places that I've ever seen these bags for sale are at Marshall's and TJMax, which is where I got mine from. The quality seems to be decent, about the same as the Kelty packs that are carried at Target now.

It has a main interior with a small soft velcro pocket inside where you could keep some personal items like glasses from being scratched or broken. It also has a a front zippered pocket that's great for holding keys, phone, camera, etc. There's a water bottle pouch on each side.  Also, it has a handle on the top lid to the main compartment and a small daisy chain along the bottom of the bag.

A cool thing about this bag is that it's a lumbar pack, but the hip belt can also be tucked away, and there's a shoulder strap you can use instead. This makes it perfect for a disc golfing bag, which is what I use it for. I think it'd also be great for day hikes and trail running as well. I've only seen it available in the colors orange/grey.

Kelty Jaunt

The Jaunt has been discontinued. It last appeared in Kelty's 2010 product line.

The Kelty Jaunt is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 24, 2011 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new lumbar/hip pack, check out the best reviewed current models.