Weight 2 lb 5 oz / 1.1 kg
Capacity 750 cu in / 12 L
Width 12 in / 30 cm
Length 12 in / 30 cm
Height 6.5 in / 16 cm

The only places that I've ever seen these bags for…

The only places that I've ever seen these bags for sale are at Marshall's and TJMax, which is where I got mine from. The quality seems to be decent, about the same as the Kelty packs that are carried at Target now.

It has a main interior with a small soft velcro pocket inside where you could keep some personal items like glasses from being scratched or broken. It also has a a front zippered pocket that's great for holding keys, phone, camera, etc. There's a water bottle pouch on each side.  Also, it has a handle on the top lid to the main compartment and a small daisy chain along the bottom of the bag.

A cool thing about this bag is that it's a lumbar pack, but the hip belt can also be tucked away, and there's a shoulder strap you can use instead. This makes it perfect for a disc golfing bag, which is what I use it for. I think it'd also be great for day hikes and trail running as well. I've only seen it available in the colors orange/grey.