Kelty Light Year XP 20

Great bag! Comes in long length for women!! I purchased…

Summary

Great bag! Comes in long length for women!!

Pros

• Light weight
  • Comes in Long lengths for women
  • Stuff sack included and small pack size

Cons

• Really hard to stuff in sack provided
  • Wish zipper length was longer

I purchased this bag for a hiking trip as I needed one that was very lightweight and that could be compressed to a very small size but that was rated to 20 degrees.  I was very glad to find a women's bag that came in a Long length!

It was extremely comfortable and I like that it had the zippered opening at the feet. I do wish that the entry zipper had been longer, however, so that I had more options as to how far down I wanted to unzip it because of the weather being a bit warmer then anticipated.

I appreciated that it came with its own stuff sack and it compressed very well. I only wish the stuff sack were just a tiny bit larger because it was a bit like a wrestling match to get it into the sack :)  Once in the stuff sack, it fit into the bottom of my backpack well.

The bag puffed up great when removed from the sack and was very soft an comfortable to sleep in, which was a real treat out on the trail! The construction of the bag and the sturdiness of the zipper is very good, with no problem with the zipper getting stuck on the fabric!

Great bag! Wish I had a chance to get out and use it more often! I did get a really great price because I bought a prior year model on clearance!

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Light Year XP 20 versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Light Year XP 20. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Kelty Women's Light Year XP 20, please share your experience.