Kelty Lynx 2750 ST

My 12- and 10-year-old have this pack and love it.

Design: top loading
Size: 2650 cu. in.
Max. Load Carried: 22 lbs.
Height of Owner: 4'10"
Price Paid: ~$80-90

My 12- and 10-year-old have this pack and love it. It has plenty of room plus plenty of loops to stash all their stuff. We have packed with them since they were infants. It is difficult to find a decent pack for kids their size and this pack works. It is great having the grow room necessary for them. My 12-year-old has had hers for two years now and my 10-year-old for just this past summer. We usually go for 2-3 nights at a time.

The only disadvantage was that the top pack comes off, but doesn't come with built in straps to turn it into a fanny pack. We bought webbing and added them easily. My girls are thin and on the small to average range of height for their age and this pack seems to fit them well. We're thinking of buying one for our 9-year-old for Christmas.

If you've owned or used a Kelty Lynx 2750 ST, please share your experience.

Kelty Lynx 2750 ST

The Lynx 2750 ST has been discontinued.

The Kelty Lynx 2750 ST is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 12, 2006 at Backcountry Outlet.