Kelty Meadow

Fantastic child carrier! I used this for both of my…

Design: Child carrier
Height of Owner: 5' 9"

Fantastic child carrier! I used this for both of my kids on all-day hikes in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina and it was flawless. It never once caused any discomfort on the trail and my kids usually fell asleep for about an hour or so on the hikes.

I also use it extensively when I walk around town with my boys. My wife and I both love it. We've had it for about 5 years and it has held up without a problem. No loose threads and no tears or failures. Excellent pack.

The Kelty Meadow Kid Carrier is a comfortable, no-frills carrier perfectly suited to short day hikes or walks around the city. Comfort is a high priority in every Kelty Kid Carrier, and the Meadow is no exceptiona comfy 5-point harness keeps the little one secure, and a waistbelt torso adjustment makes swapping the carrier between mom and dad a quick affair.

- Backcountry Outlet

The Kelty Meadow child carrier is ideal for carrying baby along in the city or on a walking path. The tensioned backpanel offers quick and easy torso adjustment at the belt and the curved shoulder straps are designed for a comfortable fit. The padded cockpit holds baby comfortably and securely with soft fabrics and a 5-point safety harness system.

- FogDog Sports

Kelty Meadow

The Meadow has been discontinued.

The Kelty Meadow is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at FogDog Sports.

If you're looking for a new child carrier, check out the best reviewed current models.