Kelty Pawnee 3300

Got this bag with a great price and couldn't be happier.

Design: Top Loading w/ Front Panel Access
Size: 3300 cu in / 54 L
Number of Pockets: 4
Max. Load Carried: 30 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'10" w/19" torso

Got this bag with a great price and couldn't be happier. It's the perfect size for me, handling all my gear when I go on a 1-2 night trip. It comes in under 4 lbs which is great because I don't like carrying a ton of weight, and the build in compression straps keep everything snug when it's not fully loaded. When it is fully loaded there are is a daisy chain on the back/vertical pocket and more lashing points on the bottom for your sleep pad or other necessities.

The shoulder straps and waist belt are well padded and keep the pack comfortable if you're covering a lot of ground. The two mesh pockets aren't the best for a water bottle but it has a sleeve for a bladder, which I prefer anyways. My only other gripe is the lack of a pocket on the waist belt, but with the addition of a well placed carabiner I get by fine.

Like I said, for the price there wasn't a better option and it was named as a 2009 Backpacker Killer Deal.

Kelty Pawnee 3300

The Kelty Pawnee 3300 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 19, 2013 at Backcountry.com.