I LOVE my Satori!!!! I have walked many miles with…

Price Paid: Don't remember

I LOVE my Satori!!!! I have walked many miles with it. I use it for summer backpacking and in winter for snow camping.

The two best features are the Levitators that are attached from the hip belt to the pack back and as they advertised ACTUALLY lighten the load of the pack on your hips. I have been backpacking for about 40 years and have never seen or had any pack with this feature.

When the salesperson told me about the Levitators I did not really believe him, THEY REALLY WORK and are DELIGHTFUL. I don't understand why Kelty quit making them.I would buy the pack just for that feature.

The second best feature is the mesh bag/pocket that can be used as a day pack, great if you have a layover day and want to day hike or for the snow camping training trips I lead, we almost always do day trips so I can pop of the back and use it as a day pack.

I saw another post somewhere someone complained about the poor design of how the side pockets, daypack/pocket and top pocket are mounted. Would agree not the best but the good aspects of this pack far out weight the bad.

My fiancé has tried MANY new packs (Jan 2011) and cannot find any that fit her as well as my Satori.