Kelty Serrano 15

This 3 season women's +15 bag is excellent for this…

Design: Women's Mummy
Fill: Polarguard 3D
Temperature Rating: +15
Weight: 3 lbs. 7 oz.

This 3 season women's +15 bag is excellent for this cost. Kept me warm and dry during the worst spring rainstorm ever, where by morning my tent was giving it up.

Only downfall is it's somewhat large no matter how much you compress, so be prepared for the space it consumes in your pack.

It is definitely one of the most comfortable sleeping bags I have ever owned and I love the bright gold and purple color.

This is a great well made bag. The only problem is…

Design: Mummy
Fill: Polarguard 3D
Temperature Rating: 15 f
Weight: 3lbs 10oz

This is a great well made bag. The only problem is that it is a great 20 degree bag. It is too loosely cut to be a 15 degree bag.

I would recommend it as one of the best 20 degree bags out there. It is also a great color orange. It is light packable, has a nice hood, a stuffed draft tube, and two way zippers.

As I stated earlier, Kelty overrated its warmth, but other than that, I have no complaints.

If you've owned or used a Kelty Serrano 15, please share your experience.

Kelty Serrano 15

The Serrano 15 has been discontinued.

The Kelty Serrano 15 is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.