Kelty Tempest 2
4 lb 9 oz
5 lb 4 oz
88 x 54 x 43 in
33.3 sq ft
7.2 sq ft
8 x 24 in
Very affordable three-season tent with good durability…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $50 on sale 50% off
Very affordable three-season tent with good durability and easy setup.
- Ease of setup/breakdown
- Color coded fly buckles
- Tent poles are starting to bend at metal connectors
This is a great three-season tent for those who don't have a fortune to spend. This tent is made by Kelty exclusively for Dick's Sports and runs around $110. I have used it for about 25 night of camping in all weather and never had a leak.
Setup and takedown time is quick and easy. I've had no trouble setting up or breaking down in the dark. It has color coded fly buckle so you get it right the first time.
Head out for your next camping trip with the Kelty Tempest 2 Person Tent. With enough room for 2 people, this 3-season tent provides space to sleep and a convenient vestibule to stash your gear. Setup is fast and easy with color-coded clip construction. Use the fly with factory taped seams and a waterproof coating for all-weather protection. The small pack size and low pack weight makes this tent a snap to carry along on any trip!
- Sleeps 2
- Seasons: 3
- Quick and easy setup: Color-coded clip construction offers an effortless setup experience
- Freestanding design
- Taped seams for a watertight floor
- With fly: Guy out point, side release tent/fly connection, all-weather comfort: factory taped seams and durable waterproof coatings
- Pole construction: Sturdy wrapped fiberglass poles
- Vestibules: 1
- Full coverage fly included