Kelty Teton 4

Pole Type DAC Press-Fit Poles
Wall Material 68D Polyster Taffeta
Floor Material 68D Polyester Taffeta 1800 mm
Fly Material 75D Polyester Taffeta 1800 mm

I bought this tent for work. I travel five states…

Design: 3.5 freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: Easy set up. Without fly 5 min. 5 min with fly.
Weight: 4 lbs

I bought this tent for work. I travel five states and will not sleep in a hotel again. I camp at state parks two to four times week every other week. This tent will hold up in really bad rainstorms. If you put the seam seal in all four corners it will be leak free.

I love this tent. I can set this up in ten min. I have been camping since April and I just bought a four season tent, from Eureka Assault 4. I hope it works just as good as this one. I all own a Eureka Soltaire that is a little small, but if it is raining when I get there I can put it together in my van. I love to camp.

The only reason I'm rating this tent four stars instead…

Design: three-season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: utterly simple
Weight: 7 lbs., 8 oz.

The only reason I'm rating this tent four stars instead of five is because there are better tents out there, but you'd have to spend a LOT more money to buy one. It sets up very easily, is indeed waterproof, and is very well made. The person who gave this tent a two star rating does not understand tents intended for backpacking. Backpacking tents don't have hardwood floors, but a good one like this will last for many years if you treat it with respect. Four will be very snug, but room for three plus gear.

Poor quality for the price! We set it up in our living…

Design: 4 person camping tent
Ease of Setup: easy to set up
Weight: 7 pounds 8 ounces

Poor quality for the price! We set it up in our living room for a test drive before the big trip. The bottom material was very thin. It ripped within minutes! I believe that a stick or stone would have had the same effect.

Visit Kelty's Teton 4 page.

The spacious Kelty Teton 4 is an ideal choice for budget-conscious backpackers and campers. With a minimum weight of 7 pounds and an interior volume of 54.4 square feet, the Teton 4 provides a respectable space to weight ratio. A 12.3 square foot vestibule provides the Teton 4 with additional exterior space for stowing gear and muddy boots. The combination of sidewall vents and mesh fabric used on the tent body provides excellent ventilation for combating condensation build-up and keeping you cool during warm weather. PRODUCT FEATURES: Freestanding. Color-coded clip construction. ArcEdge floor. Gear-loft loops. Taped floor and rainfly seams. Side-wall vents. Fly vents. Mesh ceiling. Internal storage pockets. Noiseless zipper pulls. Guyout points. Side-release buckle tent/fly connection. One door, one vestibule. Recommended Use: 3-Season Backpacking and Camping Packed Size: 8" x 26" Sleeping Capacity: 4 Average Packed Weight: 7 lb. 8 oz. Interior Height: 58" Floor Area: 54.4 sq. ft. Floor Dimensions: 98" x 80" Vestibule Area: 12.3 sq. ft. Poles: 2 - 9mm DAC Pressfit Aluminum

- Appalachian Outdoors

The Kelty Teton 4 is a lightweight, 3 season, 4 person tent. Color coded clip system for easy set up. The Teton also has good ventilation with mesh on the walls and ceiling.

- SunnySports

The Kelty Teton 4 tent is a light 4-person tent at a price that your going to love. At 7lb 8oz packed weight, this price to weight ratio can't be beat. It also has much more room than many 4 person tents with 54.4 sq ft plus vestibule. So if you want to lighten your load but not your wallet, this tent is for you.

- CampSaver.com

Affordably designed to fit four adults (or two guys who just need more personal space) Kelty's three-season Teton 4 Tent offers exceptional value without selling you short on practical features. The key factors in Kelty's cost-effective design are the single door entrance and two 7001 aluminum DAC Pressfit poles. The dual-pole design is structurally rugged and has been around for years, but it's slightly heavier than the ultra-refined tent poles that you usually find on higher priced tents. Everything else about the Teton 4 Tent is on par with the best in the outdoor industry, including taped floor seams and Kelty's Water TightWall enhancements for optimal weather protection. Because the ceiling has large mesh area along the crest, the Teton 4 offers exceptional venting between the walls and waterproof tent fly, although this extra airflow can be uncomfortable on frosty mornings (that's why it's a three-season tent). Kelty added a color-coded clip construction that's easy to figure out, even if you don't have time to look at pitching instructions.

- Altrec Outdoors

Kelty Teton 4

The Kelty Teton 4 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 27, 2012 at Appalachian Outdoors.