I've had the pack for about two and a half years and…

Design: hybrid rucksack
Size: 1600 cubic inches w/ 2 ltrs of water
Number of Pockets: 2 zippered, 2 side mesh, and a large shovel pocket plus internal waterproof and softlined sunglass pockets
Max. Load Carried: 32 lbs.
Height of Owner: 5'9"

I've had the pack for about two and a half years and I love it. It has easily handled everything I have thrown at it. Until recently I've hauled not only my food, raingear, first aid kit, and other must haves, but also my wife and daughter's stuff. Laden with dry socks, extra clothes, the occasional CareBear, packable jackets, and enough food to feed several armies, it has never missed a beat.

On year-round trips around the Southeast it has always remained comfortable, even with loads approaching 30lbs. I prefer the Source hydration system to my wife's Camelbak, and the raincover and multiple waterproof areas are lifesavers. The hipbelt is there when you need it and stowed when you don't, and the padded shoulder straps are the most comfortable I've ever used. Plenty of pockets, attachment points, and an emergency whistle built in to the sternum strap means it will continue to be my go-to pack for many years to come.