Kelty Yukon 3200

I have used this pack for over 5 years and I have…

Max. Load Carried: 55 pounds

I have used this pack for over 5 years and I have used it on many camping trips. I did a 2 week backpacking trip in New Mexico with it and it held up great.

The only reason why I am getting a new pack is because it is starting to get small.

I needed a pack because I tend to overpack or get…

Design: Top loading
Size: 3200
Number of Pockets: 7
Max. Load Carried: 40
Height of Owner: 6'1

I needed a pack because I tend to overpack or get stuck with everyone else's gear.

So far, so good. It's survived a trip thru the airport and survived LAX and ATL and no scratches. On the trip, the pack held up well against the elements, always had a place for something, and fit snuggly to my back; didn't really even notice the pack like I have others. Luckily I have the model with the sternum strap and decent hip belt; and I still can't believe how comfortable it is considering the price and market.

Reviewers tend to recommend this for young adults / scouts but it's also a great bag for seasoned hikers who don't care about the weight nor need to pack everything. I'm 6'1 and it fit OK (I'm a lil tall for it).

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Yukon 3200 versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Yukon 3200. Read all reviews »

Kelty Men's Yukon 3200

The Men's Yukon 3200 has been discontinued.

The Kelty Men's Yukon 3200 is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new external frame backpack, check out the best reviewed current models.