Kelty Yukon 3500

Do not buy the Yukon packs unless you know 100% what…

Do not buy the Yukon packs unless you know 100% what you are buying. I have one and the pockets zip 3/4 the way up and it does not zip all the way up. I am throwing it out tomorrow.

I hike in Montana and go in miles. Dropped stuff out of the pack. Be real careful with these Yukon packs. Make sure the one you buy has all pockets that zip all the way up. In my opnion, these packs are very dangerous unless you are 100% sure that all pockets zip.

Buyer and hiker beware. Don't chance you life of losing your GPS by pockets that do not zip all the way up. I got real lucky and was only one a mile hike. If I was back 5 miles and dropped stuff I could have lost my life. Be real careful and make sure the model you buy have all pockets that zip.

If you've owned or used a Kelty Yukon 3500, please share your experience.

Kelty Yukon 3500

The Yukon 3500 has been discontinued.

The Kelty Yukon 3500 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new external frame backpack, check out the best reviewed current models.