Do not buy the Yukon packs unless you know 100% what…

Do not buy the Yukon packs unless you know 100% what you are buying. I have one and the pockets zip 3/4 the way up and it does not zip all the way up. I am throwing it out tomorrow.

I hike in Montana and go in miles. Dropped stuff out of the pack. Be real careful with these Yukon packs. Make sure the one you buy has all pockets that zip all the way up. In my opnion, these packs are very dangerous unless you are 100% sure that all pockets zip.

Buyer and hiker beware. Don't chance you life of losing your GPS by pockets that do not zip all the way up. I got real lucky and was only one a mile hike. If I was back 5 miles and dropped stuff I could have lost my life. Be real careful and make sure the model you buy have all pockets that zip.