Kelty Yukon 3500

Do not buy the Yukon packs unless you know 100% what…

Do not buy the Yukon packs unless you know 100% what you are buying. I have one and the pockets zip 3/4 the way up and it does not zip all the way up. I am throwing it out tomorrow.

I hike in Montana and go in miles. Dropped stuff out of the pack. Be real careful with these Yukon packs. Make sure the one you buy has all pockets that zip all the way up. In my opnion, these packs are very dangerous unless you are 100% sure that all pockets zip.

Buyer and hiker beware. Don't chance you life of losing your GPS by pockets that do not zip all the way up. I got real lucky and was only one a mile hike. If I was back 5 miles and dropped stuff I could have lost my life. Be real careful and make sure the model you buy have all pockets that zip.

The Kelty Yukon Large External Frame Backpack is ideal for small-framed women and junior hikers.

Kelty has been a frontrunner in the outdoor industry since 1952. Their lightweight aluminum-frame packs take the drudgery out of a day in the woods. From entry-level packs to large-capacity expedition packs, Kelty will make your outdoor adventures more enjoyable. This Yukon 3500 pack is an entry-level pack. Telescoping H-frame, top-loading with large front pouch, side pockets, and vertical compression straps; fits torsos 15-21?. 3500 cu.in. 4 lb. 12 oz. <b>Closeouts</b>. Philippines.

- Sierra Trading Post

Kelty Yukon 3500

The Yukon 3500 has been discontinued.

The Kelty Yukon 3500 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new external frame backpack, check out the best reviewed current models.