La Sportiva Mythos

I absolutely love these climbing shoes! My biggest…

Source: bought it new (I bought this from Backcountry.com and got an amazing deal on it!)

Summary

I absolutely love these climbing shoes! My biggest surprise with these shoes was how well I was able to smear on the wall with them. I have had difficulty finding a shoe that is better than these.

Pros

• Good for smearing

I definitely recommend this shoe. It fits perfectly and just molds to your foot. It is very comfortable and doesn't take too long to break in. I can wear these shoes all day if I wanted to and they don't pinch my toes as bad as some shoes do.

Although, I would love to find a climbing shoe that will give my ankle some support, these are very nice, and I never hurt my ankle in them.

Thanks for sharing your rock shoes review, Lauren. Welcome to Trailspace!

Great for practicing footwork, felt the best when…

Use: in the gym or on the rocks
Break-in Period: didn't take forever to break in either
Price Paid: $40 - eBay!

Great for practicing footwork, felt the best when comparing shoes. I felt like I could really grow into it--my foot's second layer for climbing. Laces get in the way, but I double-tie them with no problem, and for some reason still prefer laces over velcro.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Mythos versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there are 6 reviews for other versions of the Mythos. Read all reviews »

Visit La Sportiva's Mythos page.

La Sportiva's Mythos Women climbing shoe is a high performance shoe that does everything and fits everyone.

- CampSaver.com

Push your limits on a sport climb, in the gym or on a long trad route with the slim and trim La Sportiva Mythos rock shoes.

Tighten the around-the-heel lacing system of the La Sportiva Women's Mythos Climbing Shoe and get an all-around, precise fitting shoe for climbing any rock in the canyon. The soft, unlined leather upper surrounds your foot with enough stretch to allow foot swelling during long multi-pitch routes, while the perforated arch and Dry-Best lined tongue help wick and vent excess foot sweat as you climb. For long belays and rests on big walls, the full-length LaspoFlex midsole adds strength and cushioning so you can reenergize before the crux. The Mythos's medium-curved shape, pointed toe, and excellent edges allow superior grip on footholds of any shape or size thanks to the 4mm Vibram XS Grip2 outsole.

Free Shipping. La Sportiva Women's Mythos Shoe FEATURES of the La Sportiva Women's Mythos Shoe Patented lacing system provides a locked down fit unlined upper stretches to fit every foot Full vibram rubber rand coverage for sticky protection SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Women's Mythos Shoe Weight: 8.2 9 oz / 235 g Upper: Leather Lining: Unlined (Dry-Best in tongue only) Midsole: 1.1mm full-length LaspoFlex Sole: 4mm Vibram XS Grip2 Construction: Slip Lasted Last: WRN 25 This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.