An excellent tool with a lot of useful features. It's…

Price Paid: CND $70

An excellent tool with a lot of useful features. It's not too heavy and doesn't take up too much room in my webbing.

The only problem I experienced was when cutting wooden triggers for snares my lock broke off, this after a year of use (work and play). A few days later the second tool lock off of the other arm broke off. I contacted Leatherman in Canada and the problem was fixed immediately. Within 40 days I had a new leatherman.

I am putting the new Blast through the paces and if it lasts more than a few years I'd gladly give it a higher rating. I own three other Leatherman products and love the overall quality of the Blast and the other products.

Leatherman Blast

The Leatherman Blast is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 11, 2013 at Massey's Outfitters.

DMM Dragon Cam Review

Rab Men's Vapour-Rise Guide Jacket Review

Black Diamond Spot Review

White Chief Lake

how is a backpack supposed to fit over the shoulder?

Red's Meadow Hikers Cabins