Leatherman Juice Cs4

This was given to me as a birthday gift and since…

Price Paid: Gift

This was given to me as a birthday gift and since then I have used it extensively. I have done everything with it from gear repair to fixing my wife's computer. I've even used it to cut down a very small tree.

It is durable, doesn't rust like the cheap brands, the knife holds its edge very well, and has more tools than you really need. It is slightly heavy for a backpacker and if I had actually paid for it I would have gotten the squirt, but it is great for what it is.

Benjamin Damon

My dad has one of these and I borrow it every time I go camping with my uncle. It has been useful for hunting, fishing, camping, and cooking.

Visit Leatherman's Juice Cs4 page.

Ice-blue handles protect pliers, wire cutters and four screwdrivers, as well as a saw and awl. The CS4 also has those useful serrated scissors along with a handy cork-screw and can/bottle opener. There is a convenient lanyard attachment, of course. Length: 3.25". Weight: 5.5 oz. 25-yr warranty.

- Mountains Plus

The Leatherman Juice Cs4 is the perfect size for a purse, pocket, glove-box or tackle-box. Not as bulky as others in the Leatherman line, the CS4 has its handles sculpted for smaller hands. PRODUCT FEATURES: Tools: Needlenose Pliers Regular Pliers Wire Cutters Hard-wire Cutters 420HC Knife Spring-action Scissors Saw Extra-small Screwdriver Small Screwdriver Medium/Large Screwdriver Phillips Screwdriver Bottle Opener Can Opener Corkscrew with Assist Awl Features: Lanyard Ring 100% Stainless Steel Anodized Aluminum Handle Scales 25-year Warranty Measurements: 3.25 in | 8.25 cm (Closed) 5.5 oz | 156 g (Weight) 2.6 in | 6.60 cm (Blade Length)

- Appalachian Outdoors

The Leatherman Juice CS4 is the second largest Juice model, and just like its bigger brother, it's the perfect size for a purse, pocket, glove- or tackle-box. Smaller hands will appreciate all the same power and features as other full-size multi-tools, with handles sculpted just for them. The colorful Juice CS4, now available with textured aluminum handles in both Granite and Columbia, might just make the "junk" drawer into the "I-don't-need-anything-but-my-Leatherman-in-here" drawer.

- CampSaver.com

Get rid of the clutter in your junk drawer and replace it with a single item: the Leatherman Juice CS4 Multitool. It's loaded with 15 tools yet it fits neatly in a purse, pocket or drawer.