Leatherman Juice S2

So light that there is no excuse not to have it in…

Summary

So light that there is no excuse not to have it in my pack. All the tools I need with no extras.

Pros

• Great pliers
  • Sharp blade
  • Assortment of screwdrivers

Cons

• Difficult to clean

My Juice S2 has been in my pack since they day I picked it up. Leatherman has included only the essential tools: pliers, blade, scissors, can opener, Phillips head screwdriver, and 3 options for flat head screwdrivers. I have carried a number of other multi-tools and have always found that there are a number of tools included that I never use so it was refreshing to find a multi-tool with only the essentials.

The pliers have a fine enough point to help remove a splinter while being strong enough to loosen a stuck bolt on my Jeep and the screw drivers have pulled double duty adjusting touring bindings and in the backcountry followed by fixing drawer handles around the house.

The tool is well-made and has withstood years of use and still looks brand new. I look forward to many more years with this tool.

The only issue I have run into is that sand has entered into the hinge system and I am not able to get it out. Since (a) it was operator error that caused the sand to get in and (b) it has not hampered any of the functionality of the tool I did not reduce my rating.

I would highly recommend this tool for anyone looking for only the essentials with no frills.

I served a 2 year LDS mission in Albania, when I first…

I served a 2 year LDS mission in Albania, when I first arrived my apartment had 0 tools and plenty of things to fix! So I asked for a small Leatherman as a birthday gift. My parents sent me the 'juice s2.' For two years this baby didn't leave my pocket! Around the house, out and about, and opening packages from home it was perfect!!!!

I highly recommend this for anyone in need of a simple tool that is useful and fashionable!

Visit Leatherman's Juice S2 page.

Leatherman Juice S2 Multi-Tool. The Juice S2 is definitely cutting edge. Its distinctive burnt-orange anodized aluminum handles are contoured for comfort.. Like all in the Juice line, the S2 comes with pliers, wire cutters, and four screwdrivers. With the same slender chassis as the C2, the S2 features specially serrated scissors, along with a can and bottle opener.. A lanyard attachment allows the S2 to be easily affixed to your backpack, snow pants, or key ring.. Like all genuine Leatherman tools, the Juice S2 is covered by our 25-year warranty.. Includes needlenose pliers, straight knife, wire cutters, hard-wire cutters, extra-small screwdriver, small screwdriver, med/large screwdriver, phillips screwdriver, lanyard attachment, can/bottle opener, and scissors. Lanyard Ring: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped. Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife. BLADE LENGTH: 2.6 in / 6.60 cm. CLOSED LENGTH: 3.25 in / 8.25 cm. WEIGHT: 4.4 oz / 125 g. Color: Storm Gray, Flame Orange

- Tahoe Mountain Sports

The Juice S2 has the same compact size and tools as the C2 with the addition of an indispensable pair of serrated scissors. The distinctive burnt-orange color and lanyard attachment make the S2 a fun, convenient attachment for your backpack, snow pants or key ring. Length: 3.25". Weight: 4.4 oz. 25-yr warranty.

- Mountains Plus

The Leatherman Juice S2 is definitely cutting edge. Slim and lightweight, the S2 features full-size scissors and a host of other can't-live-without-'em tools. Perfect for the hobby box, junk drawer, or glove box, and now available with all new textured anodized aluminum scales in Granite or Cinnabar. This is the Juice model that makes projects at home and outdoor adventures that much more colorful!

- CampSaver.com

Slim and lightweight, the Leatherman Juice S2 Multitool includes full-size scissors, a sharp knife blade and a host of other can't-live-without-'em tools for use at home, traveling and on the trail.