Leatherman Style PS

Cute little Leatherman for travel. Did I just say…

Summary

Cute little Leatherman for travel.

Pros

• Compact
  • Flight friendly

Cons

• Hard to get to tweezers
  • Small scissors with not much strength

Did I just say Cute? Yup.

This one is a travel/flight friendly version of the CS from Leatherman. This one has no blade so you will be able to travel/fly with it.

I have had this one a few months and my issue is that it's so small and light weight I keep losing it.

It's held up while I have been able to use it. Mostly I have used it for quick fixes when my shooters are looking to tighten a screw or snip a string while on the shooting line. Not much heavy duty. The scissors aren't going to be doing much heavy duty cutting but will do the poster board wrapped in packing tape without issue. Opening boxes, meal packs, plastic packaging.....

One thing is an issue like with the CS model. The tweezers are a bugger to get out. I have nails and can dig it out but there is a small lip that keeps them FIRMLY held in. Once I went in and filed that down I was able to get them out easier and still had no issue with the tweezers coming out.

Overall it is usable and something I can have with me in school, shooting line, and on flights, making it something I try to have with me often. I don't expect a lot of heavy duty from this little tool but it is compact and something I am allowed to carry.

Visit Leatherman's Style PS page.

The travel-friendly, keychain-size Leatherman Style PS multitool offers the handy tools you need when you're on the go, minus a blade, so you can travel on airlines with it!

The handy Leatherman Style PS is one unique, travel-friendly, multi-tool.

- EMS

The Style PS is the answer if you're looking for a travel-friendly multitool that is TSA compliant for carry-on luggage. With spring-action pliers, scissors, tweezers, bottle opener, mini-screwdriver and a file, you can access your most essential tools at a moment's notice. A carabiner built into the durable stainless-steel body can clip to your bag or your pack with ease, yet it is small enough to fit into your pocket. USA, components imported. Length closed 2.9"L. Weight 1.6 oz.

- L.L.Bean

Beware: you're going to find the Leatherman Style PS Multi-Tool so useful that you'll find yourself day-dreaming about things you can fix with it. Soon, you won't leave the house without it. Then the room. Eventually your love for the Style PS will become a paralyzing obsession and you will find it impossible to function as a normal, productive member of society.