Leatherman Style PS

Cute little Leatherman for travel. Did I just say…

Summary

Cute little Leatherman for travel.

Pros

• Compact
  • Flight friendly

Cons

• Hard to get to tweezers
  • Small scissors with not much strength

Did I just say Cute? Yup.

This one is a travel/flight friendly version of the CS from Leatherman. This one has no blade so you will be able to travel/fly with it.

I have had this one a few months and my issue is that it's so small and light weight I keep losing it.

It's held up while I have been able to use it. Mostly I have used it for quick fixes when my shooters are looking to tighten a screw or snip a string while on the shooting line. Not much heavy duty. The scissors aren't going to be doing much heavy duty cutting but will do the poster board wrapped in packing tape without issue. Opening boxes, meal packs, plastic packaging.....

One thing is an issue like with the CS model. The tweezers are a bugger to get out. I have nails and can dig it out but there is a small lip that keeps them FIRMLY held in. Once I went in and filed that down I was able to get them out easier and still had no issue with the tweezers coming out.

Overall it is usable and something I can have with me in school, shooting line, and on flights, making it something I try to have with me often. I don't expect a lot of heavy duty from this little tool but it is compact and something I am allowed to carry.

If you've owned or used a Leatherman Style PS, please share your experience.