Light My Fire Spork Little

Light My Fire Camp & Hike Spork Little 3-Pack-Fuchsia / Orange / Pink SSPLITTLEBLIST1. The same features as their original Spork only slightly longer and wider. And just like the original Spork the Spork XM is perfect for your backpack boat picnic basket lunchbox purse or briefcase.

- CampSaver.com

Light My Fire Spork Little combines a fork with a spoon and is designed specifically for infants and toddlers.

CLOSEOUTS . Designed specially for younger outdoor enthusiasts, Light My Fire Spork Little is smaller, thicker and rounder for safety and ease of use. Available Colors: BLUE/WHITE/TRANSPARENT BLUE, PINK/WHITE/TRANSPARENT PINK, YELLOW/WHITE/BLACK.

- Sierra Trading Post

Rugged, versatile, and more environmentally-friendly than disposable plastic utensils, the Light My Fire Spork Little can be conveniently stashed in any bag or backpack, and is also great for kids.

- EMS