Light My Fire Spork Titanium

Great backcountry eating utensil. The Light My Fire…

Summary

Great backcountry eating utensil.

Pros

• Metal, so won't melt on hot pans
  • Fork, spoon, and knife, so you only need to carry one utensil.

Cons

• Heavier than the plastic LMF spork
  • For thick stuff like steak one needs a separate knife

The Light My Fire Spork is a wonderful addition to your backcountry gear. I use this spork on my scout troop's monthly outings and have never been let down.

The spork combines three utensil into one handy to pack spork. On one end is the spoon and the other a fork with serrations down one side of the fork. This is a wonderful peice of gear for all but the most stringest ounce-counters. The titanium is expensive but worth it because of its durability and long-life.

I also used the spork for an overnighter on the Art Loeb trail and it worked amazingly storing in pack and working for every food we ate.  The only con would be the fact with thick food you need to use a separate knife.

Bottom Line: This is great piece of gear that will for a long time and always be there when you need it.

Received Light My Fire Spork Titanium today. I used…

Summary

Received Light My Fire Spork Titanium today. I used it on a great Mexican burrito; it was very sturdy looks great and is reasonably priced.

Pros

• Very strong

Cons

• None to date

I will be using this soon. It's still winter in Wyoming and I'm not a winter weather guy. So, as soon as I go hiking I will be updating my review.

As of right now by the looks and using it on my breakfast burrito I would say I will be using this for a very long time. Remember this isn't the first spork Light My Fire has ever made. They have been around for a very long time.

If you've owned or used a Light My Fire Spork Titanium, please share your experience.