Toaks Titanium Long Handle Spoon
Great for eating out of tall food bags and stirring food over a hot flame.
- Made of titanium (plastics break)
- I love the long handle
- Very sturdy feeling
- Polished bowl is easy to clean
- Flat tip of the spoon is nice for scraping burnt or frozen food
- Very nice shape overall that feels very comfortable in hand
- Fair price compared to competitors
- Comes with a small orange storage bag
- I think it might be trying to make me fat
I started out with plastic sporks, and broke them in the cold. Then I got a titanium spork, but never used the fork end after years of use, and I found it to be a little short when eating out of packages or stirring food over heat.
Now I use Toaks's long handled titanium spoon, and love it. It feels like a chef's utensil in hand, and the angle of the bowl is great for scooping. I may add lines to the end of the handle for measuring water in my cup, but estimating normally works fine.
Also, I've used the handle as a bottle opener. It's not designed for this feature, but with a little bit of know-how it can be used successfully.
- Handle - 6.75" long x 5/8" wide
- Bowl - 1.5" long x 1.5" wide
- Overall length - 8.5"
- Weight - 20.32 grams (spoon only, no bag)
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $12
Where to Buy
You May Like
Current Retail: $9.95
Historic Range: $9.95
Reviewers Paid: $12.00
0.65 oz / 19 g
8 5/8 in / 220 mm