Amazing all-around rope. I have the dry version and…

Summary

Amazing all-around rope.

Pros

• Light
  • Smooth

I have the dry version and love it, I have used it on sport climbing, multipitches, and easy mountains in the Cordillera Blanca (Perú) and after 11 months of considerable use it doesn't look like it has.

It's very smooth for belaying and the dry technology is very useful when you go to glaciars (is not the best use of it, but I only own this rope) so it doesn't get heavy for the water. It has a middle marker so you can easily find the middle when you want to rappel with double rope (though with the use now is not that easy to find).

It's the best all-around rope I have tried so far and definitely would recommend it.

An excellent rope for both sport climbing and trad.

Summary

An excellent rope for both sport climbing and trad.

Pros

• Good strength-to-weight ratio
  • Handles well
  • Available in bi-color and 70 m

I bought a 70 m, bi-color (color change at midpoint) for use in El Potrero Chico. The length and color scheme facilitated two combining 100' pitches and efficient rappels off long sport routes. The 9.5 mm diameter is a reasonable compromise of weight and beefiness. The rope handles smoothly without feeling slick.

I also used it this fall leading trad in the Gunks. No complaints, and the 70 m length allowed us to sometimes combine what was normally two rappels (for a 60 m) into one. Sweet.