MontBell Breeze Dry-Tec U.L Sleeping Bag Cover

Regular Wide and Long
Weight 6.3 oz 8.3 oz
Max Dimention 88.6 in x 33.1 in 98.5 in x 37 in
Price $125.00 USD $150.00 USD

I've used several bivys but so far winter, summer,…

Ease of Setup: no zipper not for everyone
Weight: 6.4 oz

I've used several bivys but so far winter, summer, spring, fall I have not had condensation using the
Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec Bivy Bag 6.4 oz. This was not the case in the past.

I'm camping in the Sierras and Big Sur mostly. My tent is dripping or covered in frost but not much on the bag. I'm using the MontBell bivy and a Marmot Helium bag, but I purchased the Helium with the non-waterproof, most breathable nylon shell which may make a difference, both my bag and bivy breath well.

The MontBell Dri Tec material is remarkable. However it's not for everyone, no zipper, so getting in and out is an art. So far my bivy is part of my indispensable gear.

Visit MontBell's Breeze Dry-Tec U.L Sleeping Bag Cover page.

Don't let rain ruin your fast-and-light backpacking trip. MontBell's Breeze Dry-Tec U. L. Sleeping Bag Cover allows you to sleep dry inside of your tent or out. Extremely breathable Dry-Tec material and fully taped seams prevent internal condensation, while at the same time keeping rain, morning dew, and other sneaky water droplets where they belong--off of your mummy bag. In the true spirit of ultra light camping, the Breeze Dry-Tec U. L. weighs a measly 6. 3oz, riding virtually unnoticed in a corner of your pack.

Mont-Bell Breeze Dry-Tec U.L. Sleeping Bag Cover - A popular and proven Ultra Light Sleeping Bag Cover made from a 2-layer version of the new Breeze Dry-Tec means similar weight and performance at a more affordable price.

- CampSaver.com

MontBell Breeze Dry-Tec U.L Sleeping Bag Cover

The MontBell Breeze Dry-Tec U.L Sleeping Bag Cover is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 23, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new bivy sack, check out the best reviewed current models.