MontBell Particle Jacket

Price is great, especially if you compare to other…

Fabric: 3 layer waterproof
Price Paid: 120.00 cad

Price is great, especially if you compare to other companies' hundred dollar jackets. They all are cheaply made coated only and not waterproof fabric .

Back to review, Looks great. Blue and black look good together and it is not too difficult to match with jeans. Extremely light weight has waist cinch pulls (that work!!) in the pockets which is unheard of at this price.

Fit is somewhat athletic although I just quit smoking and have a bit of a gut, not the jacket's fault. Hood fits great and adjusts easy. breaths great not as good as my event jacket but as good as goretex.

Unfortunately I wiped out on my bike and wore a quarter sized hole in the arm. It has been sent for repairs, once again not the jacket's fault. I do not think it was designed to go skidding down the pavement at 20 mph and neither was I, yes I would buy it again.

MontBell Particle Jacket

The Particle Jacket has been discontinued.

The MontBell Particle Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 27, 2010 at Vargo Outdoors.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Rock Gear The Original Review