MontBell Stretch Wind Jacket

This lightweight (5.3oz) wind shell is great. I bought…

Fabric: Stretch Ballistic fabric

This lightweight (5.3oz) wind shell is great. I bought it as a wind breaker to leave inside my hydration pack for Mountain Biking or hiking. It has a great stretch and an athletic cut, I like the long sleeves. I wore it riding last weekend and it snowed like crazy at the top of the loop. This DWR treated jacket kept me dry and deflected all the harsh wind. I would recommend this wind jacket to mountain bikers/hikers anywear!

PS, I bought the green one from the MontBell store in Boulder. The green shown on montbell.com is a bad picture, the actual green is really cool!

Stretchy, lightweight, and breathable, the MontBell Women's Stretch Wind Jacket keeps you comfy on your cool weather Nordic skiing, trail running or climbing adventures. Made with MontBell's new Stretch Ballistic fabric and constructed with articulated elbows, this jacket gives you the freedom of movement you need for your cross-country treks and rock climbing ascents. On misty mornings and windy afternoons, the Stretch Wind Jacket keeps you dry and warm. Pack this 4.6 ounce Wind Jacket into a small lumbar pack and be prepared for cool weather.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the women's version

MontBell Stretch Wind Jacket

The Stretch Wind Jacket has been discontinued.

The MontBell Stretch Wind Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 23, 2008 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new wind shirt, check out the best reviewed current models.