MontBell Super Stretch Burrow Bag #7

I am not one to have a burrow bag, because of its…

I am not one to have a burrow bag, because of its confinement, but this supper stretch action that this bag has to offer is great. I can sleep how I want. I can even use this bag through most of the winter here in Arkansas. I would tell (in fact I have told) my hiking buddies to get this bag or look into getting one of the other numbered MontBell bags. They are great quality bags!

When you're going light in mild conditions, make sure to double check that you brought the Montbell Super Stretch Burrow 50-Degree Sleeping Bag; it's so small you might think you forgot it. Montbell used elastic stitching in the bag, which allows you to move around in your sleep and helps hold the insulation close to your body. This summer-weight bag also features Exceloft synthetic insulation, making it ideal for wet-weather excursions. It also makes a great bag to keep in your daypack or your car for unplanned nights away from home.

The Mont-Bell Super Stretch Burrow # 7 Bag is lightweight and amazingly comfortable. This three-season sleeping bag features Montbell's patented Super Stretch System and Exceloft insulation. This is the bag for you if you are going to constantly be in a wet environment and want the added security of a synthetic bag. Exceloft insulation absorbs less than 3 percent of water when wet, therefore keeping you warmer when your bag gets wet. All bags use a lightweight durable high-density nylon taffeta.

- CampSaver.com

MontBell Super Stretch Burrow Bag #7

The Super Stretch Burrow Bag #7 has been discontinued.

The MontBell Super Stretch Burrow Bag #7 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 29, 2010 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new warm weather synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.